We’re back again with some more great ideas for Christmas this year – this time, for the cricketer or cricket lover in your life! From cricket clothing to cricket equipment, we’ve got a great line up this year!
An essential part of any cricketer’s kit, new season cricket bats this year have been immense.
- The adidas INCURZA 5.0 Acid Yellow Cricket Bat – perfect for attacking players who like to play big shots, this is a modern bat with a modern attitude. It is crafted from Grade 5 English willow and has a bowed blade.
- The Kookaburra KAHUNA 4.1 Cricket Bat – hand crafted from Grade 4 unbleached English willow, this is a lightweight bat with rounded edges, a curved face and standard toe shape.
- The Gunn & Moore KRYOS 808 Cricket Bat is an exclusive 5 star dealer product, with shortened L540 blade, sweeping toe profile and crafted from unbleached, seasoned Grade 2 English willow. It comes knocked in with raw linseed oil applied and clear anti-scuff sheet fitted. Further knocking in is required and use first against an old ball in the nets.
A decent pair of cricket shoes are essential and one of those items always in need. We have a wide range of new season cricket shoes this year from big brands including adidas, Gunn & Moore, Gray Nicolls and New Balance.
- Payntr XPF-22 Spike Cricket Shoe – these white and green batting offer ultra lightweight performance and have been designed in conjunction with pro players. They offer extra stability and added grip, with foamed support around the forefoot.
- adidas 22YDS BOOST BOA Cricket Shoe – Revolutionary cricket shoes from adidas, these are designed to help you be fast between the wickets or out in the field. They feature the adidas BOA tightening system to replace traditional laces, as well as a TPU outsole and Boost midsole.
- New Balance CK4040 J5 Cricket Bowling Shoes– these bowling shoes deliver protection, cushioning and support under high impact use. They have leather uppers with optimal ventilation, mid foot support straps, New Balance’s FuelCell midsole to aid shock absorption and a recessed 11 spike outsole configuration.
- Puma 22.1 Cricket Bowling Shoe – These orange and yellow bowling shoes come with Puma’s FuzionStrap to help with stability and lock the foot into position. They have a reinforced toe area, are lightweight and have a ProFoam midsole to aid performance.
Cricket bags come in many shapes and sizes for different requirements. Examples include bat covers, ball bags and duffle bags.
- Kookaburra PRO 1000 Cricket Bat Cover – The Kookaburra Pro 1000 full length cricket bat cover has a Zip closure, adjustable shoulder strap and mesh pocket.
- Shrey Ryder Cricket Duffle Bag available in black, the Ryder duffle bag from Shrey has ergonomically shaped adjustable padded shoulder straps designed for comfortable carrying. It is made from water resistant, abrasion resistant fabric and has a side zipped bat pocket too.
- New Balance DC 680 Cricket Backpack – This cricket backpack from New Balance has a compact design and is suitable for adults looking to travel light or for older junior players who need more space than a junior bag offers. It has a main compartment plus large front pocket and bat sleeve. Part of the Dynamic Cricket Range endorsed by Steve Smith.
Cricket clothing makes an ideal gift for any cricketplayer or fan, with a wide range of brands and products available. Whilst it can be a personal choice, we have a range of items suitable for most people that would make perfect presents.
For match days or training
- Morrant Pro Cricket Trousers– Performance polyester cricket trousers for comfort and durability during matches or training.
- Morrant Pro S/S Cricket Shirt – Breathable, moisture wicking performance cricket shirt made from polyester fabric. Morrant logo embroidered to sleeve.
- adidas Wrist Bands – Wrist bands from adidas designed for moisture absorbency and comfort. Perfect for many sports, not just cricket.
- adidas Essentials Feel Cozy Pants – These navy pants have a soft and comfy brushed fleece lining, side pockets and a back pocket. They are made in part from recycled polyester in line with adidas’ policy to support sustainable cottom farming. Sizes S-XL available.
- Kookaburra Baseball Cap – Available in a range of colours, these stylish caps are “one size fits all”.
- adidas 3S Trainer Socks PACK OF 3 – low cut white training socks from adidas are suitable for training and leisure use. 3 pairs per pack with ribbed cuffs and cushioned soles.
We hope this range of cricket products have given you some inspiration to buy for the cricket lover in your life. For the full range available online, please see our dedicated Cricket Equipment section. Free delivery options always available on our website.